Monday, January 18, 2010

Heartbeats

I am having a very weird texting conversation with some guy right now. I don't know if said man actually exists, but somehow he had my name (first AND last) and phone number in his phone. weird. And we cannot figure out how we know each other. This is a mystery that must be solved. Brian Thompson, I will figure out why you have my number! Anyway, back to real life.

So my birthday is on friday and I am pretty excited. 21 is not that big for me as I don't really do any of the things that become legal for people of that age. But I am still stoked just because I love birthdays. Anyone's birthday. Of course I am having a killer party and this year I am going to do a dollar store party. Yup, everything for my party, decoration, food, EVERYTHING, is going to come from the dollar store. I am excited to get creative with this and I think it will be a lot of fun. So please come party with me on friday night!

School and work are killing me. This week was nice because monday was a holiday so I had some extra time to do homework and whatnot, but of course I still waited until the last minute. This was a good weekend though and everything will work out. Work is still stressing me out, just not as much as it used to. In general life is very good. I have so many things to look forward to concerning the next few months and I have a lot of really exciting opportunities so I can't really complain.

Mitchell has been learning to play the ukulele for the past little while and he has gotten quite good. He has learned some of my favorite songs so we have started recording him playing them and me singing them. Okay we have only recorded one but there are going to be more and I am so excited! I have been wanting to be singing more regularly and this might give me the chance. Maybe I will actually learn the guitar and then we can perform at Muse or something. That would be pretty tight.

No comments: