- SO MUCH diversity. It was very refreshing to be around people unlike the ones at BYU.
- The appetizer trio that actually had 4 items...
- The male flight attendant flirting with Tahna... "Hooters?"
- Continental Breakfast
- Beautiful architecture
- A large city that is deceptively small, clean and free of people. all the time.
- The panels on the outside of buildings that would light up and play music when you touched them. We loved almost more than the 5 year old that showed us
- Alice in Wonderland in a glorious theater. So worth the $9
- "It tastes like what I like"
- Water polo death match
- Having a row to myself on the plane to aid in my sleeping
- Getting disqualified from the transportation competition
Basically it was a party. Only about 4 weeks until winter semester is over! I can't wait for spring as it is bringing so many changes. I am moving, I am changing my work schedule, maybe getting a second job, and I will be out of school! I can't wait. Hopefully I will have more time to devote to sewing, photography and Video. I will also need time to prepare for summer activities, which most of you probably already know about, but I am waiting to announce on here until it is a little more official. So stay tuned for some exciting news!
No comments:
Post a Comment