Well folks, the oh crap moment has set in. Awesome. Here's what the next week and half is looking like...
2 written finals
400 photographs to take
18 photographs to turn in
1 syringe controlled arm
1 day of teaching
1 Teacher Work Sample
1 Dentist Appointment
1,000,000 items to pack, move and unpack
1 apartment to clean
1 Baby Shower
20 hours of work
1 Mom coming to visit
5 new roommates
1 new ward
1 new work schedule(Thur,Fri,Sat)
In other news I have started taking more pictures AND editing them in photoshop, which is kind of new for me. It is really fun and here are some of the pictures I have taken. Nothing too impressive yet but I am getting there...

Okay well I tried to upload other pictures but this is the only one that would work. blast
Good luck to all of you with your finals and end of semester stuff!
Let's be friends this summer if you are staying in Provo
1 comment:
Remember that gay, yet amazing picture you took of the purple tree out front of our work?
Post a Comment