Wednesday, August 11, 2010

# 1 reason why I was fine with Inception being two and a half hours long...

I got to look at this. a lot.
no complaints here

I am headed to California tomorrow with the girls (Emily, Liz, Rach)
apparently 6 weeks in a different country was not enough of an escape from Provo
and I have to get away again
but this is the last time before school starts
and I worked hard in the Dominican, so I deserve this, right?
and it is Disneyland
who can say no to that?
not this girl

2 comments:

Liz said...

no one should ever say no to a trip like this
and well chosen picture

Aubrey Henrie said...

I did very much enjoy that movie. I have to say though that every time I see that actor I think of him in the movie Independence day and it makes me laugh a little. Hope you are doing well. Love, Aubrey