Friday, September 17, 2010

I am three weeks into the semester and still alive
I don't love all of my classes, in fact I dislike most of them
But... I am hanging in there
I am loving my job
and my roommates

We had a party last weekend and it was AMAZING
Thanks to everyone who came to see my new house and party with me
Special shout-out to G&G Bohn who came all the way from Nevada (maybe not specifically for my party but they still put in a special appearance)
Thanks to my AWESOME roommates that I love
Life is so great living with them

I LOVE work these days. I am on a new shift and I thought that was going to be super hard since I was very attached to my previous shift
But I kind of like this new one
I have great student supervisors and a lot of the people from my old shift came to my new one with me
I just love all my NOC boys
They are my boys
and they are good
seriously

Wish me luck this weekend as my 3 favorite roomies are going up north
and leaving me all alone

2 comments:

Liz said...

marci, why do you even like me? i don't understand what the fuss is about...i'm like not that great.
(well, maybe it's that you legitimately like the other two, but it would be awkward to leave me out, so you just tack me on as the #3)
in any case, do you have some sort of answer?

Emily Brooke said...

she never wrote stuff like that when just you lived with her...