Unfortunately Conference Weekend was not as great as I wanted it to be. I missed both of the saturday sessions and had a hard time staying awake on sunday... oops! I will be repenting and watching all of the sessions again. BUT I did get to go to Temple Square, which I love, and spend time with some of my favorite people, including Miss Morgan Wood, who came all the way from Arizona to play with me. (okay she really came for conference, but I like to pretend it was for me)
I hate that she can wear her hair in an asian bun and still be adorable

I also got to see my parents this weekend, which is always enjoyable
And Melanie came to play with Morgan so I got to see her as well and I am glad she came
In 2 weeks 2 of my classes are going to be over and I cannot wait
my mondays and wednesdays are about to be glorious
1 comment:
Lookin good Marc!
Post a Comment