I celebrated my golden birthday this year
and it was so good
It started at midnight at a dance party with Rachel, Dede and Mitchell
When I woke up in the morning I video chatted with my parents and Mitchell
while I opened my presents
I got computer engineer barbie
She has a laptop and an iphone
and she is awesome

Mitchell's present is definitely one of my favorites
He is buying me some TOMS
I'm thinking these, or these, or these
Then I went to Tucanos with some friends
Then had a dessert party
Where I realized, for like the billionth time, that I have awesome friends
But seriously
they are awesome
So many people came to celebrate with me and people even brought me presents
My friends are so cute
2 comments:
ocean cord
i vote plum wool. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH PURPLE SHOES, MARCI.
Post a Comment