As I was telling my roommate Emily yesterday
I FINALLY have figured out how to be an art student
It was hard and time consuming to figure it out, but I think I finally got it
I mostly understand what my teachers are asking for
and I am able to make up what I don't understand
It is a really great feeling
pictures of my super awesome projects to come
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never wanted to buy a wedding dress as badly as I did when I saw THIS beauty
please disregard the fact that it is $2,600
I will definitely be drawing from that site for inspiration when I do start planning my wedding
(which is not going to be for a VERY long time)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am probably going to have an internship this summer
at the HBLL
which will help jumpstart my career as a librarian
what's that, you didn't know I wanted to be a librarian?
surprise!
and I am supposed to take the GRE this summer, so I can get into school to be a librarian
who even wants to get a masters anyway?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to the cotton shop yesterday
thanks to my mom I could live in a fabric store
and never want to leave
especially if I had unlimited funds
I got some REALLY cute material for some presents I am planning on making
and some awesome green jewel things for super hot earrings
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am REALLY REALLY loving this band and especially this song right now...
1 comment:
That wedding website may take over my life...even though my wedding is a ways away as well...
Post a Comment