My life as of late has been crazy!
Between work, school, and my internship I have trouble finding time to eat and sleep
but somehow I manage to fit in some fun things, including projects
Here are just a few projects I have been doing as of late...
My best friend graduated from college in April and asked me if I would take some pictures for her announcements, or rather her husband asked me... Of course I said yes and we had a fun little shoot
More recently, as in this weekend, I started working with a band called Rain, Rain on a great project
they have a great sound and were so much fun to work with
I mean, just look at them!
Who wouldn't want to work with these two!
And they let me hang out while they were recording their album which was totally awesome
and made me wish I would have studied sound recording
So while I am stressed out most of the time I am very pleased with things that are happening right now
I just wish I had my very own Canon 7D so I could take pictures and make movies all the time
so I am now accepting monetary donations to fund my life dreams
thanks


1 comment:
fun I didn't know you did pictures for Jaimie! That's awesome! Where did you end up shooting at
Post a Comment