Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Ferdinand

Just a few questions:

Do I know you?

Who are you?

What is your story?

How did you find my blog?

Why do you read it?


Why can I find nothing about you on blogger?

This is not a complaint, at all
I love the comments you leave on my posts, I am just slightly confused
I would love a response from you answering these questions
you can email me at 
marciwright (at) gmail (dot) com
if you don't want to leave a comment on this post
and feel free to ask me any questions, 
although I am pretty sure you probably already know more than you want to about me

2 comments:

sarah joelle said...

like.

Ferdinand said...

Marci,

All you had to ask was the second question. I mean, I could answer it directly and that would accomplish all the rest. I am also fairly certain you would be disappointed.

I went back and realized I have only posted responses twice prior to this 'call out.' I promise the mystery is more interesting than the truth.

But for games sake I will respond to the other questions, and if that doesn't work for you, I will email you the actual answer to your second question.

Do you know me? -Yes. Although, I am sure you are better known by the others who comment here. Do you want to be known? Does having met a couple of times count?

What is my story? -Such an odd question. I like reading blogs, maybe that makes me nosey. People are keen to share all sorts of stuff they wouldn't in person to random strangers on the internet. Why do you think that is?

How did I find your blog? -You told me about it.

Why do I read it? -You write so infrequently, there is little commitment in not reading it. I like reading what people are up to and follow lots of blogs. Why do you make it available to the public?