Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2 weeks from right now(ish) I will be in Arizona!
WOOHOO!!!
I just have to get through 1 more midterm (Tomorrow) and
my Praxis test, the test which I must pass to become a teacher (Saturday)
I am almost over my cold
and by saturday night I will be ready to party
get ready for a post talking about how I am going to miss provo
and how I am going to go out in style (8 days of parties(Really only 5 but 8 sounds better))


Another song I am currently loving
for your listening pleasure
*warning: don't watch the video, you will get sick, we've got some very unsteady hands here*
Yes I first heard this on the most recent episode of Parks and Recreation (which may have made me cry a little)
If you haven't seen that show, do yourself a favor and watch it
especially the 3rd season (it's my favorite)




Sorry the quality isn't super awesome
It was the best youtube had to offer

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love Parks and Rec, and I love this song. Good call, Marci.