Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I can't wait for Feb. 21st



In case you guys were wondering I am alive

My life consists of this:

5:00am - wake up

6:00am(ish) - Arrive at school

6:30am-3 or 4pm - Teach the ninos, plan, eat lunch and other school related activities

4:30pm - arrive home

5pm-9pm - watch tv shows/movies in my bed, nap, eat stuff, maybe attend a high school athletic event

9pm-10pm - shower, get ready for bed, make my lunch for the next day, other responsible activities

10pm-5am - sleep

Then the weekend comes and I stay up until 2am every night and party hard
and die when monday morning comes

I had a (fantastic) birthday recently and I am getting old
But I am pretty okay with that
I like being old these days

For my birthday I got
A beautiful lei overnighted from Hawaii (thanks meggie!)
A roundtrip flight to Boston to visit Raquel
tickets to the Sleeping Beauty Ballet (she's my favorite princess)
Clothes money since I have to dress all professional like
All in all I was very pleased

I still need some Utah (or Nevada... Nathan...) visitors
The weather is nice so don't be shy!

1 comment:

Cardiganwearer said...

Unfortunately, the weather has been nice everywhere this winter.