My love of the original version of this song started w/ me hearing it on the radio and thinking "Those are the dumbest lyrics in a chorus I've ever heard" and then I had to look up the music video to show to people so they would know what I was complaining about and that has evolved into this morning I heard it on the radio and started singing along. And this version is fantastic.
4 comments:
My love of the original version of this song started w/ me hearing it on the radio and thinking "Those are the dumbest lyrics in a chorus I've ever heard" and then I had to look up the music video to show to people so they would know what I was complaining about and that has evolved into this morning I heard it on the radio and started singing along. And this version is fantastic.
I LOVE NATE SO MUCH.
SO UNBELIEVABLY MUCH.
Is this Neon Trees?
NO no no Nathan! It is Fun.
(seriously, the name of the band is Fun.)
Post a Comment