I figured out the hard part of being in Hawaii
EVERYONE (this is obviously an exaggeration) is sassy
and I am sassy, but they are out sassing me
which I am not used to
I am used to being the sassy one, and now that I have all this sassy competition I don't know how I am supposed to act
It is an interesting game of trying to figure out how I fit into the Hawaii culture, and the only thing I feel right now is that I don't quite fit
I am too white
But everyone is still nice and welcoming, I am just trying to figure out how I am supposed to act around people and this is one of my least favorite discoveries any time I have to do it
really people though, come visit me! You will love it!
1 comment:
I feel like that's one problem that you never expect to have.
Post a Comment