1. I always have at least one new scratch and/or injury. I acquired 3 today.
2. I secretly LOVE working with wood.
3. Being in this class has made me more independent. This may not seem to be the case since Anna and I are basically attached at the hip. But I was realizing today that I was just going and working on things, and I actually kind of know my way around the woodshop! YAY!
4. I can find a guy to flirt with ANYWHERE in ANY situation in my life. It is terrible, but I love it.
5. I can find a guy to have a secret crush on ANYWHERE and in ANY situation in life.
6. I can do hard things
7. I can do anything I want and be at least kind of good at it.
8. Woodshop is not just for men
1 comment:
I absolutely love this. I couldn't love this any more. Seriously. This describes you to a T
Post a Comment