Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Arches, Blanding, and everywhere in between

For the fourth of July this year I went with some friends to southern Utah. We camped just outside of Moab, hiked in Arches National Park, and partied it up small town style in Blanding, Utah. This was probably one of the best camping trips I have EVER been on. Really that isn't saying much seeing as how i don't go camping that often... But anyway. I didn't really have to deal with bugs and everyone that I went with was very chill. We didn't get sick of each other after spending 3 days together. I feel like that is kind of a big deal. But here are some pictures from my awesome weekend! Maybe I stole some of these pictures from Ron. It's hard to say.


Exploring our campsite


We girls love us some dandelions!

Ryan, Ron, Dayna, Leesa, and Sam at the cabin we stayed at just outside of Blanding



Maybe Dayna had a cape in her trunk and maybe I am a creep and wore it. It's fine.

Delicate Arch!


All of us in our sunday best! Aren't we so cute? (Picture courtesy of my dad's iphone.)

1 comment:

Lindsey Hubble said...

CUTE!!! I love you guys and your new blog!! I'm so excited! xoxo gg