So, many of you may know that my best friend,
Jaimie Lyn Jones, went and got hitched a few weeks ago. I love this girl and I am so glad I have had her in my life for the past 8 years(I am pretty sure that is how it has been). She is so amazing and so beautiful and so talented, Sean is one lucky guy! But here is a post dedicated to her. I love you Jaimie Lyn TANNER and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

EFY

Jaimie in a shopping cart

Skiing! Or me attempting and Jaimie owning


She is pretty crazy sometimes...

This Picture was taken at the Waffle Night where Jaimie and Sean met

So one day it rained on the way home from church

GRADUATION!

And now she is graduated onto something even better! CONGRATS Jaimie, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment