Monday, September 21, 2009

I'd rather be beta testing Google Wave

Well folks, the time has come once again. Yup, it has started getting cold. This year Utah decided to skip straight from summer to cold fall in ONE day. Yesterday the high was in the 80's. Today? 49. I am starting to remember why I dislike winters here.

In my design class I am designing a poster with this adorable picture of my grandpa. It is going to be SO GOOD.

Yesterday was a weird/big day for me, mostly concerning the opposite gender. It was good it happened, it had to, but it was full of sad realizations. I hate changes, especially big ones. But sometimes they must happen, and this one was for the best.

The 'rents are here and this pleases me greatly. I love when I get to see them!

Check out the band Fun. They rock my socks, and if you like The Format, specifically Dog Problems, you will LOVE Fun.

No comments: