1. I know I had previously talked about going on a mission with some of you. Well folks, I am not going on a mission, at least not right now. Maybe in the future but apparently that is not in my plans for now.
2. School is hard, but life goes on.
3. 2 weeks from tomorrow is the second Mae concert of the year :)
4. 1 week from saturday is the Ingrid Michaelson concert
5. 22 days until CONNER COMES HOME! Yes folks, this is happening!

6. G.C. was AMAZING. I was fortunate enough to go to the morning session on saturday with Morgan, Katie and Sarah. I love those girls and it was such a great experience. I also got to spend some time with my parents in Salt Lake and I loved that as well.

7. I got the new Mark Mabry book, which is FANTASTICLY AMAZING. The pictures that man takes. I hope one day he will take my wedding pictures. That would be LEGIT.
8. I got said book for FREE because my dad's AWESOME cousin, Best-Selling Author Jason Wright, gave it to me. One of these days I will read one of his books...

9. I do not approve of the cold weather coming. I demand one more month of summer, please and thank you.
1 comment:
Who is "Conner"?
What are you doing that has kept you from coming out to see me?
Where is Christina?
Whatever happened to someone we used to know named Mitchell?
Are you coming to Grandma's for Thanksgiving?
Where have all the Snowdens gone?
Post a Comment