Day two of school and already I have a headache and want a break... This has been a packed two days and hopefully things settle down in a little while. I think the hardest thing is having 3 hour classes. Seriously people, it is torture. Even my two hour class is going to be a struggle. So let's go back to monday.
3:10 am - wake up to get ready for work (No I am not kidding)
3:58 am - Arrive at work, thanks to my roommate Liz who gave me a ride
8:00 am - 11 am - Class, consisting of a TEE class and Mission Prep
12 am - 2 pm - Work... again
Then my afternoon/evening was grocery shopping with Dayna, making dinner, making treats for FHE, attending FHE and hanging out with my friend who was not allowed to move into his apartment until today. So by the time I went to bed I had been awake for 22 hours. My body is still making me pay for that. That also resulted in my incapability to get up on time for class this morning. Starting the semester out right... So I was able to make up on lost sleep and get to work by 11. Then at 2 I had one of those three hour classes, in which, we made a movie. And yup, you guessed it! I was cast as the main character. The movie is about a student (me) that cheats on one of her test and then all of these bad things happen to her (spraining her ankle, vending machine on the fritz, and getting hit by a car.) Let's just say I will have a lot of bruises. Ouch.
Hope the new year is going well for all of you! I decided to not make New years resolutions and to just make semester goals this time around. Hopefully if they are short term that will help me remember better and be more motivated. Also, here is a picture of my new
haircut. Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:
Tee hee. Of course you would be the main character to get all beaten up. Sorry bout that, girlfriend!
Post a Comment