Tuesday, April 6, 2010

this is not a test or an s.o.s.

6 weeks of this


and this

is only

72 days



away
I can't wait until I can post my pictures from my time in the DR
They will be beautiful, guaranteed
Got my passport in the mail yesterday so there is nothing left to prepare before I go, right?


Also, with movie titles like
"the pregnancy pact"
and
"deadly honeymoon"
how can you not LOVE Lifetime? Seriously.

3 comments:

Emily Brooke said...

mossi,
I'm so happy that we can share a love for Lifetime. This will bond us together forever.

ginger said...

i watched "the party never stops" on sunday. it was about college freshmen binge drinking.
also, my word to type is 'moveli' which for some reason seems like a marci word

Mike and Crystal said...

How lucky are you?? You will have so much fun in the DR :)