I'm beginning to think Tracy Jordan is right
Celebrities do die in groups of three
It all started in 1959 with Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the "Big Bopper"
then Janice Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix and Jim Morrison in 1970
then Brad Renfro, Suzanne Pleshette and Heath Ledger in 2008
then it was Michael, Farrah and Ed in 2009
This time it started with Gary Coleman, then Dennis Hopper
I wonder who is going to round out the latest trio...
Celebrities do die in groups of three
It all started in 1959 with Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the "Big Bopper"
then Janice Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix and Jim Morrison in 1970
then Brad Renfro, Suzanne Pleshette and Heath Ledger in 2008
then it was Michael, Farrah and Ed in 2009
This time it started with Gary Coleman, then Dennis Hopper
I wonder who is going to round out the latest trio...
3 comments:
KOBE
^ yes.
i am happy that you referenced tracy jordan. he is full of wisdom.
I voted for Nader,....NADER!!!!
Post a Comment