My manager during my last week before I leave for the DR:
"Marci, will you do me a favor? Don't go to any bars and don't play poker while you are out of the country. That's what the two girls who got killed were doing. I know they caught the guy, but just in case..."
I'm kind of going to miss this place.
But I am VERY excited for Friday :)
"Marci, will you do me a favor? Don't go to any bars and don't play poker while you are out of the country. That's what the two girls who got killed were doing. I know they caught the guy, but just in case..."
I'm kind of going to miss this place.
But I am VERY excited for Friday :)
2 comments:
Hope you are doing well. Hope to hear from you some way and maybe see pictures??? Where can I write?
Love you and hope you are having a good time.
Love ~M~
Your madre
Lol, Brent said that? Awesome. I miss that shift. A lot.
Post a Comment