A glorious thing happened today
2 of my classes ended
that's right
2 block classes - OVER!
There is so much joy in my heart right now due to this
and because I get to babysit my nephew on wednesday
and because there are ridiculous, and some great, pictures of me and the roomies up on fbook
Yes my heading is one of them
One sunday we had a picnic up the canyon
and maybe did a little roommate photoshoot as well
and here are some more, just for your viewing pleasure
Thanks to Jenna for taking these great gems


(Our attempt at a cheesy pose, that actually turned out)

(typical)
4 comments:
Yay for classes that are over. And a bigger yay that you are excited to babysit Owen this week. :) thank you. You're and awesome auntie. :D
haha. it's true. that one is typical.
I was gonna say ditto to the typical comment and liz had already done it...i'm a day late...typical...
I LOOOOOOVE that picture as your header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment