Saturday, January 8, 2011

Turns out I am really bad at taking pictures of things that people usually take pictures of
Like going home for Christmas
or celebrating your grandpa's 80th birthday
Oops!

Mitchell and Nathan being cattle or something

We found an elementary school

Nathan and Megan and I in our respective states. And me pointing and laughing at Megan that she lives so far away. (Don't feel bad for her, she lives in paradise)

In case you can't tell, the bumper sticker says, "Charlton Heston is my President" That bumper sticker is on my Grandpa's truck

Cousins! well really siblings and one cousin...

Just Dance 2 on the Wii. Notice that my mother does NOT have a controller and is simply dancing along, just for fun

Mitchell and I battling it out

Obviously he won. How could he not with moves like this?

How my dad and Uncle play Just Dance

How my grandpa watches us play Just Dance

My nephew Jonas, who is going to have a new brother in a couple of months!

Mitchell and I with the Logandale Community Christmas Tree

Mitchell "on the four corners"

Megan freaking out after Mitchell spit on New York, which is where Megan served her mission

My grandparents burn stuff instead of recycling

My grandpa's surprised face when he saw his birthday present, which was a headboard for his bed and a new bedspread and dust ruffle. Pretty sure his birthday was more for Grandma this year.

4 comments:

Amy said...

i like everything about this, but most especially your sweatshirt. weeeeeee!!

Cardiganwearer said...

Didn't even know you were taking these. I love them.

Hanna Caldwell said...

Haha, I love Grandpa's surprise face. Good times.

Kendra said...

Ha ha! That is awesome. It looked really fun. I'm sad we missed out. :(