Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I like Justin Bieber
Let me explain. It first started out with me loving his music
It's catchy and upbeat, something I can really belt out and dance to
This love had been going on for several months
Then his movie came out
I waited to see it until it was in the dollar theater
and what happened there changed my life
seriously



The movie was a combination of two of my favorite things
Concerts and Documentaries
and it showed how Justin is really talented
and how he worked so hard to get where he is today
and yeah, maybe he isn't a lyrical genius
but his music is beautiful and filled with soul and passion
and he is like best friends with Usher
and has collaborated with so many other artists
Kid is not messing around

I don't really care how any of you feel about him and you aren't going to change my mind
I just wanted to let you all publicly know that I think this kid is legit
and I hope he makes it out alive

1 comment:

Elisa said...

No explanation required. Justin Bieber is amazing. (I also saw "Never Say Never" at the dollars. Best. Ever.)