Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I have become a terrible texter
It all started when I got my new phone in January(I think that's when I got it...)

I misspell words ALL the time 
(turns out making the switch from t9 to a full keyboard is tricky business)

and I forget to text people back
I am going to blame this mostly on the following factors:

1. Having a full time job AND a part time job
2. Living at home, which leads to 
3. Not caring about my social life very much, because I don't really have a social life here

All these factors combined have led to me being a terrible texter and I apologize from the bottom of my litte heart to everyone who has texted me within the past 6 months

Please forgive me

1 comment:

Liz said...

The only thing I've noticed, which I explained to Emily yesterday, is the time zone thing. It makes it so that I sometimes get texts between 1 and 3 in the morning and notice them when my alarm goes off (which means I don't see them really) and then have a vague dream-like memory of them later in the day. Then I finally respond to them, so it's a very disjointed conversation. But that's just cause I moved, you know? So all is well here.