Thursday, June 21, 2012

A quick run down

Got 2 summer jobs
Thanks to Miss Emily and Miss Morgan I am making {and saving} lots and lots of money
(okay, not that much, but more than I have ever had in my life)

Thanks to Anna I got a job offer for a teaching position in Hawaii 
that I turned down (which is another story entirely)

I have started making friends in Arizona
ones that I plan on leaving come August
but ones that are good to me and help make my time here more enjoyable

I am still looking for a grown up job
teaching
training
designing
really anything that won't make me hate my life

and exploring the option of moving back to Provo

only time will tell

2 comments:

emilymcb said...

I'm glad you are saving money. And I am so curious to hear about what ends up happening in your life over the next few months!!!

Liz said...

Move somewhere that's not Provo so I can follow you there :) or come out here and I can stay? Think about it...