Sunday, July 15, 2012

So remember that one time when I said I turned down a teaching job in Hawaii?

Well I am moving there.
Tomorrow.
Life has a funny way of not turning out how you expect, but at the same time being exactly what you expect

you know?

Wish me luck on my new adventure

I am pretty terrified of having my own classroom
Who thought it was a good idea to give me a diploma and a teaching license?

2 comments:

emilymcb said...

So crazy, but so exciting! You are going to be great. I can't wait to hear about everything! And heck yes, I want to come visit you! Good luck—you will be in my prayers :)

Laurie said...

I had a dream last night that I road a horse across the nation to come to your going away party. So although that's not going to happen, just know that my subconscious wants to. Love ya, boo.