This weekend I headed down to St. George to spend some time with my mom, grandma, and great aunt. It was educational. There were so many conversations about body parts and body functions, I never want to get old. But it was a very good trip and I am glad the girls were going to vegas so I could catch a ride with them. We left on Thursday evening and now it is sunday afternoon and I am waiting for them to come get me.
The weekend mostly consisted of me babysitting/chauffeuring my grandma and great aunt around while my mom was at her conference. We went to Michaels (multiple times), target, costco, wal-mart, The St. George Temple, Cracker Barrel, In-and-Out, Croshaw's (Pie shop), A random fabric store, and Jacob Hamblin's home.
I also helped my great aunt make some fleece tie quilts while we watched Enchanted. It was a great weekend, but I feel like I need another weekend to recuperate. Those woman kept me up late most nights and they wake up impossibly early. Great Aunt Millie is hilarious and the sweetest little lady you have ever met. I hope there will be many more trips down to visit her.
Now some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
My new favorite missionary couple. They were leading tours at Jacob Hamblin's home
A skull in Jacob Hamblin's home
The ladies I spent the weekend with
My ever so stylish Great-Aunt Millie
5 comments:
I'm a descendant of Jacob Hamblin!!!
That is the best picture of Aunt Millie,... ever!
This was such a funny post! Aunt Millie's picture is priceless
Hahaha I thought you guys would like that. So do we start calling Aunt Millie Amy Winehouse now?
I loved her. Everything she said.
Post a Comment