Monday, February 1, 2010

January, FEBRUARY, March, April, May, I'm alive

FEBRUARY FIRST? when did this happen? I was not expecting this nor was a prepared. I hope all the other months in this semester fly by this fast. I would be more than okay with that.

I have been discussing my future with a lot of people recently and it scares me A LOT. I don't want to leave provo because it is comfortable, but I want to leave provo. All of my guy friends are finally coming home from missions and I feel like I will have friends here again so I don't want to go but I need to move on. Graduating will suck, this is what I have decided.

I am also trying to find a place to live for next year. Victoria Place has been very good to me but I am ready for a change. Hopefully this will be my last move before I graduate. Crazy. How did I get so old?

For now I think I will go sew some more and completely forget about my future. Who even likes the future?

Also if anyone knows of a good sewing pattern for jeans, please let me know. I want to try it.

5 comments:

Emily Brooke said...

I think you're weird if:
8. You want to sew jeans

Megs said...

When did you become all domestic?

sarah joelle said...

boo the future.
and boo worrying about school and money.
but hooray to boys coming home!

Cardiganwearer said...

Marci dear, you don't sew jeans, you buy them at the store. Small children in Indonesia sew jeans.

Embrace the future. It will come while you're worrying about it.

Jack said...

I agree with Nathan. Let the professionals do the jeans. (By professional I mean the sweat shop laborers.)