Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It has been a crazy few weeks people
Today is my last day of class for this semester and I am SOOO excited
my heart is healing from Grandma's passing
and I have found people that will let me student teach in Arizona with them!
Things are looking good for my future plans
I couldn't be happier or more excited about what is to come
Bring it on 2011/2012!

And a trip out of the country wouldn't be rejected either, so if anyone wants to fund that please contact me

some sweet tunes to make your ears happy

4 comments:

Ferdinand said...

Marci, I love that song. Someone posted the link from soundcloud a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop listening to it.

And it is awesome that today is the last day of classes. Glad you are feeling optimistic about the future

Laurie said...

I love that song as well. Please take me out of the country if you go. Awesome, thanks.

Laura said...

Marci. I love you and I miss you!!! So sorry to hear about your grandma... and I'm excited for your student teaching in Arizona.

LOVESSS!!!

magirite said...

How would you feel about student teaching in Logandale, Nevada?????